Aww look at daddy's baby girl
看大爹的小宝贝女儿
That's daddy baby
爸比的宝贝
Little sleepy head
小小的脑袋 沉睡着
Yesterday I changed your diaper
昨天我换了你的尿布
Wiped you and powdered you
擦拭了你,给你上了爽身粉
How did you get so big
唉你咋一点点慢慢就长大了
Can't believe it now your two
不敢相信你已经两岁了
Baby you're so precious
宝贝你如此珍贵
Daddy's so proud of you
爸以你为荣
Sit down bitch
做下,婊砸(前妻Kim)
If you move again I'll beat the shit out of you
如果你再动一下,老子把你揍扁
Eminem]
阿姆
(Eminem as Kim)
(Okay)
Kim:好吧
Don't make me wake this baby
别逼我吵醒宝贝
She don't need to see what I'm about to do
她不会想看到我现在准备要做的
Quit crying bitch why do you always make me shout at you
别哭了,婊砸,你怎么这么讨厌,老子老想对你大叫
How could you
你怎么这么贱
Just leave me and love him out the blue
赶紧离开我,滚去他的怀抱
Oh what's a matter Kim
又想怎样?!
Am I too loud for you
我是不是对你说话太大声了
Too bad bitch your gonna finally hear me out this time
真不幸,婊砸你终于听到我骂你了
At first I'm like all right
起初 我他妈的觉得无所谓
You wanna throw me out That's fine!
你想把我当垃圾一脚蹬开,老子不在乎
But not for him to take my place are you out you're mind
麻痹居然是为了他??你奶奶的疯了
This couch this TV this whole house is mine!
沙发,电视机,整个房子都是老子的
How could you let him sleep in our bed
你居然让他个阳痿老 躺我们的床
Look at Kim
看看你自己Kim
Look at your husband now!
看看你老公我
(No!)
MLGB 不看
I said look at him!
你给老子看
He ain't so hot now is he
你老公我不再是火辣青春的
Little punk!
街头小混混
(Why are you doing this )
你奶奶的为什么要搞这个飞机??
Shut the fuck up!
能别扯鸡巴蛋,行?
(You're drunk! You're never going to get away at this!)
你又他妈喝醉瞎胡话了。你现在说的我记住了。
You think I give a fuck!
哦那有个卵用?我不在乎
Come on we're going for a ride bitch
走啊婊砸,出去开车再兜个风啊
(No!)
老娘不去
Sit up front
麻痹往前坐
(Well I can't just leave Haley alone what if she wakes up )
Kim(女儿醒了,我怎么能留她一个人在家?)
We'll be right back
我们很快回来
Well I will you'll be in the trunk
1] - So long bitch you did me so wrong
你为什么这么伤害我?婊砸
I don't wanna go on
我活不下去
Living in this world without you
如果没有你的话
Repeat 1]
重复一遍
So long bitch you did me so wrong
你为什么这么伤害我?婊砸
I don't wanna go on
我活不下去
Living in this world without you
如果没有你的话
You really fucked me Kim
妈的kim你真是让我痛不欲生
You really did a number on me
你奶奶的捅刀捅的真准(意译)
Never knew me cheating on you would come back to haunt me
没想到我瞎搞外遇,你也瞎搞外遇?世事难料啊
But we was kids then Kim I was only 18
但是我们是傻逼小孩啊,我们那时候才18岁啊
That was years ago
一百年前的事儿了
I thought we wiped the slate clean
我以为我们都不计前嫌了
That's fucked up!
放屁啊!
(I love you!)
kim:我爱你
Oh God my brain is racing
妈呀 老子又开始犹豫,胡思乱想了
(I love you!)
kim:我爱你
What are you doing
你干吗要这样啊
Change the station I hate this song!
我擦 搞得我小鹿乱撞,又想好好爱你,我擦这什么狗屁歌曲
Does this look like a big joke
人生真是可笑
(No!)
kim: 才不是呢
There's a four year old boy lyin' dead with a slit throat
以前有个被割喉的4岁小男孩倒在血泊
In your living room ha-ha
就在你客厅
What you think I'm kiddin' you
你觉得我骗你?
You loved him didn't you
你爱过他 是不是 ?
(No!)
Kim :不爱
Bullshit you bitch don't fucking lie to me
妈的你又满嘴狗屎,骗我
What the fuck's this guy's problem on the side of me
那个傻逼到底哪里好?
Fuck you asshole yeah bite me
干你,你这个傻逼,咬我啊
Kim KIM!
kim kim
Why don't you like me
你为什么就是不爱我
You think I'm ugly don't you
你是不是觉得我丑
(It's not that!)
Kim:不是那样的,你老帅了
No you think I'm ugly
不 我觉得我丑死了
(Baby)
kIM: 宝贝啊
Get the fuck away from me don't touch me
给我滚,别碰老子,烦死了你
I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!
我恨你我恨你
I SWEAR TO GOD I HATE YOU
我发誓我恨死你了
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU
妈呀 我其实很爱你啊唉
How the fuck could you do this to me
可是你怎么可以这样对我啊?
(Sorry!)
kim:对不起
How the fuck could you do this to me
可是你怎么可以这样对我啊?
Repeat 1 (2x)]
重复
So long bitch you did me so wrong
婊子你怎么可以这么对我
I don't wanna go on
我不想继续活着了
Living in this world without you
活在没有你的世界里
So long bitch you did me so wrong
可是你怎么可以这样对我啊?
I don't wanna go on
我不想继续活着了
Living in this world without you
活在没有你的世界里
Come on get out
你还是赶紧滚吧
(I can't I'm scared)
Kim:我做不到,我好怕
I said get out bitch!
我说滚 婊子
(Let go of my hair please don't do this baby)
Kim:别扯我头发,别这样好不好 宝贝
(Please I love you look we can just take Haley and leave)
Kim:别这样我爱你,我们带着女儿走,好不好
Fuck you you did this to us
尼玛比,你他妈的对我和孩子狠毒无比
You did it it's your fault
全!是!你!的!错!
Oh my God I'm crackin' up
我要崩溃了
Get a grip Marshall
坚持住啊(自言自语)
Hey remember the time we went to Brian's party
还记得我们上次去朋友的派对嘛
And you were like so drunk that you threw up all over Archie
你醉成烂泥,吐得到处都是
That was funny wasn't it
真可笑
(Yes!)
Kim:对啊
That was funny wasn't it
多么美好的疯狂回忆啊
(Yes!)
Kim:是啊
See it all makes sense doesn't it
唉其实从头到尾的发展都十分的合理
You and your husband have a fight
老公老婆打了一仗
One of you tries to grab a knife
其中一个拿把小水果刀儿
And during the struggle he accidentally gets his Adam's apple sliced
打斗中,老公的小鸟被误伤(神啊 痛)
(No!)
Kim:别啊!
And while this is goin' on
呵呵 然而这正在发生
His son just woke up and he just walks in
丈夫进了刚醒的孩子的房间
She panics and he gets his throat cut
丈夫割开了孩子的喉咙,妻子惊慌失措
(Oh my God!)
Kim:老天
So now they both dead and you slash your own throat
然后他爷俩都死了,你也拿刀暴击了自己的喉咙
So now it's double homicide and suicide with no note
两起谋杀,一起自杀
I should have known better when you started to act weird
我早就应该察觉到你的异样
We could've HEY! Where you going Get back here!
我们本可以和好如初
You can't run from me Kim
Kim 你往哪躲?
It's just us nobody else!
这里就你和我,没人能阻止我
You're only making this harder on yourself
别躲了,没用的
Ha! Ha! Got'cha!
哈哈抓到你了
(Ahh!)
kim:啊!!
Ha! Go ahead yell!
哈哈继续挣扎啊
Here I'll scream with you!
我会和你一起尖叫的
AH SOMEBODY HELP!
求救啊?
Don't you get it bitch no one can hear you
没人会听到你的
Now shut the fuck up and get what's comin to you
闭嘴接受死亡
You were supposed to love me
你应该只爱我!!!!
{*Kim choking*}
Kim 窒息中
NOW BLEED! BITCH BLEED!
受伤了吧婊子
BLEED! BITCH BLEED! BLEED!
掉血了吧婊子
Repeat 1 (2x)]
重复以上
So long bitch you did me so wrong
妈的你错的太离谱了
I don't wanna go on
我不想继续活了
Living in this world without you
活在没有你的世界
So long bitch you did me so wrong
妈的你有病啊
I don't wanna go on
唉我也不想活了
Living in this world without you
反正你也不在人世了