It has never been this quiet and
从未有过如此的安静
we have never seen a storm.
我们从未经历过风雨
Though you really made things quiet
虽然你让一切归于平静
I think I will stay calm.
我想自己也会保持冷静
Cause' I can't move the slightest finger
因为我感到力不从心
let alone raise my hand.
无力挽回我们的曾经
I'm sure we lived like lovers
我们曾像恋人一样在一起
but you dreamt of becoming a happier man.
但你却梦想变得更快乐
I can't tell what I had chosen.
我无法说清自己的选择
If no choices of this kind can be made.
是否我真的别无选择
I was happy for a long time
长久以来我感到很快乐
but that's not what I feel today.
但今天的我却感到难过
It has never been this dreamlike
从未有过的如此的虚幻
and we have never seen a ghost.
我们从未见到过幽灵
Though you are bringing me a nightmare
虽然你给我带来一场噩梦
it's not what frightens me the most.
但这却不是我真正的恐惧
You make me go through my visions
你让我走出了幻想的生活
and what it was that we achieved.
曾经的一切如今还剩下什么
You make me ransack love for it's goodness
你让我盲目追求爱情的快乐
and if love ever leads to harmony
是否爱情真的能叫人生死相许
if love ever leads to harmony
是否爱情真的能叫人生死相干